[Marxism] Hawkins in debate tonight
Louis Proyect
2014-10-22 22:54:18 UTC
In only two hours, watch the only scheduled televised debate of the 2014
gubernatorial campaign. Howie takes the stage with his opponents, Andrew
Cuomo, Rob Astorino and Michael McDermott --- and we know Howie will be
the only candidate standing up for New York's 99%.

The debate will be streamed live on the website of the Buffalo News and
it will be carried live on the following PBS stations:

WNED Buffalo ? WMHT Albany ? WSKG Binghamton ? WCNY Syracuse ? WPBS
Watertown ? WXXI Rochester ? MLPBS Plattsburgh ? WNET New York City

You can also tune into the debate live via these Radio stations:

WSKG Binghamton ? WBFO Buffalo ? WXXI Rochester ? WCNY Syracuse ? WAMC
Albany -- Northeast Public Radio ? WSLU Canton -- North Country Public
Radio ? WNYC New York City ? WRVO Oswego (one hour delay)

Debate watching parties are being held across the state (click for
details - we'll list the parties we know about!):

Syracuse ? Buffalo ? Troy ? Schenectady ? Ithaca ? Harlem ? New York
City at NYU

And more good news! There has been a confirmed NATIONAL broadcast that
will air later in October on C-SPAN. Date and Time is TBD.

Tune in tonight and utilize social media to spread the word about Howie
Hawkins and the debate. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter
--- and use the hashtag #NYGovDebate.